I was with sprint for about 3 month, spend over 2,000 dollars in those 3 months.My bill changed every single month.

Horrible and very poor service ever, Ipaid over $300 monthly for nothing. You cant even navigate the Internet while talking on the phone. Went to Sprint store because they lied to me over the phone saying they will help me with my issue and when i went to the Sprint store the sales representative said to me that if I dont like it to go to another company. Thats a nice way to keep the coustomer happy.

They Blocked my iphone after i reported stollen and called customer service 3 times waited over an hour and all they would do hang up on me. I regret switching to Sprint that was the worse decition I've ever made when it comes to cellular service.

I hate Sprint with pasion and i will never recommend this company to anyone ever.Smh Sprint

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Sprint. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sprint to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sprint and sprint mobile phone service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments