I used my phone as usual and then texts could not be sent.I got a message that this was not allowed and to contact customer care.

No number was given, when I finally found the number I was told that I was late on my payment. To be more correct my recent check was returned NSF and I was charged $30 twice by Sprint. I was told nothing about this until the phone could not be used. I paid by credit card to stop Sprint from charging this fee before I can research the problem.

BTW my previous phone was ruined by water and this refurbished phone does funky things.Even with the expensive insurance phones are not replaced with new ones.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Sprint. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sprint to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sprint and sprint mobile phone service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

North Providence, Rhode Island, United States #1186134

Issue was resolved but not by pussed consumer I contacted the corporate office myself