I have been lied to twice by Sprints Customer Rep's the first time was when I added a line the Sprint Rep told me to switch plans to get a cheaper rate for the added line but that everything would stay the same....Well it didn't I lost internet and picture mail. When I called about it they said the guy lied to me cause that is not included in this plan. When I complained I still got no where.

Now this past November of 2007 I upgraded one phone and was told I could get two for the price of one and they sent out the wrong phones cancled the plan on the two line and charged me early termination fees on the two lines plus all other fees for not having a plan.

When I called about that they fixed that but not the phones that I had ordered they finally sent me replacements for the wrong phones with no return kits and charged me for those.

When I complained about the service the first time it was via email the second time was over the phone and those people didn't know anything about what the people online had done and were telling me something totally different from the others.

I have switched to AT&T and I will never use Sprint again. They can't hold their end of the contract up why should I.....

Product or Service Mentioned: Sprint Internet Service.

Comments