I had sprint pcs for a long time for years and they are so bad in our area. Our service was horrible and customer service is now charging me over $800.

I dont think this is correct.

They then sent me a settlement for the account that was 50% off the balance. I know this amount isnt correct and i had to cancel both phones. I never had any phone service because of the area and how the towers are set up here.

Its a rural area and at the time sprint was the only carrier here.

I am very upset that I am being charged all this money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sprint Phone Service.

Comments

Sprint are a bunch of liers I closed my account they told my wife we had to pay only $100 for 4 phones guess what not true how about $1000 then we told a supervisor what was said by there people and he told me that amount was not true and he was sorry. sure they are they just turn you over to collection for there lies and poor quality phones and service, :(

Namakkal, Tamil Nadu, India #27591

Sprint TRIED to charge me over $600 the DAY AFTER I settled with them using the Better Business Bureau! I emailed my rep in the BBB of their stunt and the BBB was all over them like flies in cake. DO NOT LET THEM GET AWAY WITH IT!!!!!

Ad Dawadimi, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia #26022

Sprint billed me over 600.00 after I closed my account they have now put that the negative information on my credit report.