Nothing but a run around.I have had Sprint this time for about 8 yrs & no problems only to run into a giant headache.
My phone froze & never turned on again. Mind you I did nothing to it, it still has the original plastic on it & has been in a ballistic case since day one. I go to the Sprint store nearest to my house & am told that they changed the policy of replacing phones the day before. I now need to drive over an hour away the a corporate store or call customer care.
I leave & call customer care, the lady states that she cant file a claim even though I have insurance because a store needs to look at it. I explained that I had been to a store already. She tells me she will text me the number to a store that I can take it to. I kindly remind her that my phone will not power up.
I go to that store the next day only to be told that they can not do anything because of the policy change & the customer care doesn't know about the policy change yet. But I am given an email that I could file a claim for my phone & the customer service number. I get home & file an online claim for it to tell me the they wouldnt putvit thru & I need to bring it to a store. So, now I am on my way to another store over an hour away.
I get there & the guy says let me see if the tech has time to look at you phone. He & I am not kidding is gone for less then 30 seconds & says well we cant fix it. Im going to get your paperwork to file a claim.
To end this fantasic run around, I now have to wait 4-6 business days to recieve my new phone.Again at the store which is over an hour away even though there are tons around my house.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
You May Also Like
- "Do yourself a favor and don't have anything to do with these scammers - Jani Ghaffor AKA Jani GMoney AKA Jani G/Chuck Sterling/Digital River Inc/SWREG/CardQuery/PinYourIncome/Pin Cyclone.In researching ways to profit..."
- "Hello, I wanted to write a quick report on Ryan Maynard and his terrible copied program Online Profits For Newbies which used to be called Online profits For Dummies and he..."
- "I ordered a Kyocera DuraXT, and two Kyocera Rise phones so that we could use the new Sprint Direct Connect service for our business. A Kyocera DuraXT and one Rise..."
- "I got my wedding dress from JJ's and I had not one problem. I even waited way too long to order it. They promised I'd have my dress with custom..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THE COMPANY THEY HAVE THE WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT IS OUT THERE. THEY GET YOUR MONEY AND THEN TURN A CHEEK TO YOU...."
- "After the second year of owning the trike the air in the rear shocks kept loosing air. So the third year i took the bike apart because I wanted to..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."