2.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Nothing but a run around.I have had Sprint this time for about 8 yrs & no problems only to run into a giant headache.

My phone froze & never turned on again. Mind you I did nothing to it, it still has the original plastic on it & has been in a ballistic case since day one. I go to the Sprint store nearest to my house & am told that they changed the policy of replacing phones the day before. I now need to drive over an hour away the a corporate store or call customer care.

I leave & call customer care, the lady states that she cant file a claim even though I have insurance because a store needs to look at it. I explained that I had been to a store already. She tells me she will text me the number to a store that I can take it to. I kindly remind her that my phone will not power up.

I go to that store the next day only to be told that they can not do anything because of the policy change & the customer care doesn't know about the policy change yet. But I am given an email that I could file a claim for my phone & the customer service number. I get home & file an online claim for it to tell me the they wouldnt putvit thru & I need to bring it to a store. So, now I am on my way to another store over an hour away.

I get there & the guy says let me see if the tech has time to look at you phone. He & I am not kidding is gone for less then 30 seconds & says well we cant fix it. Im going to get your paperwork to file a claim.

To end this fantasic run around, I now have to wait 4-6 business days to recieve my new phone.Again at the store which is over an hour away even though there are tons around my house.

Review about: Sprint Phone Service.

Comments