I recently walked into a Sprint Store, Stamford, CT to switch service to them. I brought in my unlocked paid off phone (Samsung N8) which I brought from T-Mobile.

They did everything and when it was time to use my phone, the phone could not pick up Sprint Network. After 4+ hours with Sales representatives and call center agent, they still could not get it to work. I was asked to come back the next day and still after 3+ hours they could not get it to work. They then told be they cannot do the switch and gave multiple reasons been 1) Phone is still locked (which was a lie, T mobile confirmed and could use other network sim.

When push back then they gave me a second reason 2) Phone not comparable with Sprint. All this was after they opened the account, charged me for activation and told me everything on the system was okay. On the second day I was told they can do nothing and advice me to go use T-Mobile as they will better service me. Yep, imagine my shock!

When asked for refund for activation, I had to get on a call with Store manager and now waiting to hear if I will be refunded.

Am very very disappointed. As is now, I will not recommend anyone to Sprint ever.

Review about: Sprint Samsung Electronics Cell Phone Activation.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments