Wingdale, New York
2.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Had a Samsung tab that stoped working went into my local sprint store and was told it would be no problem to have it replaced because I had protection on the item what the sales rep didn't tell Me was that he was signing me up for a new contract without my knowledge I only found this out when the second time it stopped working and I brought it back was told there was nothing to be done because I had a two-year contract and there was no protection on this new tablet oh yeah and they wanted to charge me $100 to opt out of the contract I never even agreed to so now I'm stuck with a tablet that does not work

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of sprint protection plan from Sprint. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sprint to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sprint for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments