Update added by user Jun 17, 2013
@Stephanie your comment is silly, sprint loaned him nothing, they insisted he continue to pay for a SERVICE they did not provide as he was not capable of consuming it, and by no stretch was it near half of their worth, as it was a SERVICE which he did not partake of, therefore they lost nothing, several charities did however lose money. thank you for mentioning your sympathy but I never asked for it, or needed it, I also did not ask for sympathy from sprint or any other company, I requested compassion, as did the American cancer society, catholic charities, the lung association and several local charities who paid the bill they collected from a dying man. to your ego I wish the same for your family as was extended to mine, as for any other portion of you I waste no effort on.
Original review posted by user Feb 08, 2012
My husband was diagnosed with inoperable lung cancer.I contacted sprint to see if, as he would be bed ridden, and our income had been slashed by2/3's they would allow his contract to cancel.
I explained that I would forward doctors notes, x-rays, whatever they need. I said feel free to contact the Doctor directly, whatever we need to do, we are willing. They said no. So for the 15 months my husband fought cancer, I called sprint every month to argue and see if they had changed their mind, and every month they denied me and insisted on payment.
As I said earlier I lost 2/3's of our family income, so I became dependant on charity to help pay some bills, and guess what, sprint was paid at least 3 monthly payments by The American Cancer Society, Catholic Charities, and a local church group. Can you imagine sprint depositing a check from the people who collect funds to fight cancer???
I hope the board of directors is enjoying their time on this plane because I'm pretty sure the next one is going to be pretty hot!I find them to be lower than whale dung, as insignificant as ant droppings, and as offensive as , well, I cant think of anything comparable to sprint in offensiveness.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Cellular Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Hello, I wanted to write a quick report on Ryan Maynard and his terrible copied program Online Profits For Newbies which used to be called Online profits For Dummies and he..."
- "I pay about $100 per month to get 75mbs down / 35mbs up speeds from Verizon FIOS. They don't deliver what they say they will.This tool is what Verizon..."
- "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "It is taking several weeks just to receive my exchange order. The first time I called to do the exchange I was sent a confirmation by email; however, it did..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."
- "My over all experience with this dealership since I got my 2016 Colorado four months ago. My sales experience was good they do the typical push you into stuff..."