Sprint refuses to cancel terminal cancer patients contract
Update added by user Jun 17, 2013
@Stephanie your comment is silly, sprint loaned him nothing, they insisted he continue to pay for a SERVICE they did not provide as he was not capable of consuming it, and by no stretch was it near half of their worth, as it was a SERVICE which he did not partake of, therefore they lost nothing, several charities did however lose money. thank you for mentioning your sympathy but I never asked for it, or needed it, I also did not ask for sympathy from sprint or any other company, I requested compassion, as did the American cancer society, catholic charities, the lung association and several local charities who paid the bill they collected from a dying man. to your ego I wish the same for your family as was extended to mine, as for any other portion of you I waste no effort on.
Original review posted by user Feb 08, 2012
My husband was diagnosed with inoperable lung cancer.I contacted sprint to see if, as he would be bed ridden, and our income had been slashed by2/3's they would allow his contract to cancel.
I explained that I would forward doctors notes, x-rays, whatever they need. I said feel free to contact the Doctor directly, whatever we need to do, we are willing. They said no. So for the 15 months my husband fought cancer, I called sprint every month to argue and see if they had changed their mind, and every month they denied me and insisted on payment.
As I said earlier I lost 2/3's of our family income, so I became dependant on charity to help pay some bills, and guess what, sprint was paid at least 3 monthly payments by The American Cancer Society, Catholic Charities, and a local church group. Can you imagine sprint depositing a check from the people who collect funds to fight cancer???
I hope the board of directors is enjoying their time on this plane because I'm pretty sure the next one is going to be pretty hot!I find them to be lower than whale dung, as insignificant as ant droppings, and as offensive as , well, I cant think of anything comparable to sprint in offensiveness.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Cellular Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "bought my htc evo cell phone from sprint, and had to make total changes to my business account which has many phone lines, just for buying this phone.anyhow after 3..."
- "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..."
- "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I received 3 different bills from State Farm with 3 different amounts. I called my agent's office, Chad Slimmer in Waynesboro, PA, several times and asked for a return call..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."
- "I had my account deactivated today after putting in countless hours.I am a mother of 17month old baby girl which is the reason I even used Swagbucks. I was using..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."