Sprint refuses to cancel terminal cancer patients contract
Update added by user Jun 17, 2013
@Stephanie your comment is silly, sprint loaned him nothing, they insisted he continue to pay for a SERVICE they did not provide as he was not capable of consuming it, and by no stretch was it near half of their worth, as it was a SERVICE which he did not partake of, therefore they lost nothing, several charities did however lose money. thank you for mentioning your sympathy but I never asked for it, or needed it, I also did not ask for sympathy from sprint or any other company, I requested compassion, as did the American cancer society, catholic charities, the lung association and several local charities who paid the bill they collected from a dying man. to your ego I wish the same for your family as was extended to mine, as for any other portion of you I waste no effort on.
Original review posted by user Feb 08, 2012
My husband was diagnosed with inoperable lung cancer.I contacted sprint to see if, as he would be bed ridden, and our income had been slashed by2/3's they would allow his contract to cancel.
I explained that I would forward doctors notes, x-rays, whatever they need. I said feel free to contact the Doctor directly, whatever we need to do, we are willing. They said no. So for the 15 months my husband fought cancer, I called sprint every month to argue and see if they had changed their mind, and every month they denied me and insisted on payment.
As I said earlier I lost 2/3's of our family income, so I became dependant on charity to help pay some bills, and guess what, sprint was paid at least 3 monthly payments by The American Cancer Society, Catholic Charities, and a local church group. Can you imagine sprint depositing a check from the people who collect funds to fight cancer???
I hope the board of directors is enjoying their time on this plane because I'm pretty sure the next one is going to be pretty hot!I find them to be lower than whale dung, as insignificant as ant droppings, and as offensive as , well, I cant think of anything comparable to sprint in offensiveness.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Cellular Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Approximately eight weeks ago white dots began appearing on my Samsung DLP TV. What first began as two dots has grown to a dozen with more emerging daily. ..."
- "I have an issue with a Samsung galaxy S5 phone where it overheats. I've contacted my cell phone provider Sprint they sent me another phone with no battery or charger...."
- "PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR----> DO NOT BUY anything from Buy Squad. Honestly, after researching on this company, I feel so *** to fall for their "low price" ;0( I ordered..."
- "I found a nice coat on FashionMia and ordered it for myself as a Christmas present. They emailed me the package's tracking number, and I kept track of it every..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."