2.7
Coverage Area
Style and Design

The customer service is terrible. Called in to simply pay a bill and the representative refused to let me talk to a supervisor.

The training is very poor and they let their day 1 employees work the phones. After 6 times asking for a supervisor I finally got through. The representative kept questioning why I wanted to talk to her supervisor. A representative should never ask why I want to talk to a supervisor just put me through.

If you have an issue I would suggest going to the store because customer service will not help you at all. They hire a bunch of people who don't speak english and are terrible at their jobs.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sprint sales representative. Sprint needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sprint sales representative in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sprint.

Comments