North Bethesda, Maryland
1.2
Coverage Area

I went to the store in Russell Ave. in Gaithersburg two Wednesdays ago because my phone screen kept freezing.

Mr. Big shot rep told me it was a known issue and a new phone had to be ordered; told me it would take a week to arrive because it's in back order. When expressed my concern about the wait time he answers with an attitude "so, do you want me to order it? Not to order it?" What an ***!

Like I had a choice to stay with a useless phone!! Then I had to proceed with a "yes" holding my anger. Waited a week and come back to the store. Nothing yet.

Same ***: "your phone it's not here yet; it should be arriving by Thursday, but Friday for sure". As if a week hadn't been enough of not having a working phone. I sucked it up and decided to wait not only until Thursday but Friday to make sure I wasn't going to waste the trip. I show up on Friday and same guy tells me the phone is not here yet!!!

More than 10 days without a phone? That's unacceptable!! I even think the guy was b.s.'ing me just to screw me over! When I concerned he goes with a sass saying "what do you want me to do?

I have no control over UPS, I just work here" And he was just having personal conversations with the other reps in the middle of the transaction. Like I needed to hear all that *** about how interesting he thinks he is, his hoes, and all that. What an obnoxious, cocky, uneducated, and ignorant piece of hillbilly I had to deal with. Wow, that was by far the most unempathetic response I've ever had.

Last month I accompanied my friend to upgrade her phone at AT&T. What a difference. Reps all dressed properly, very polite, and most importantly HELPFUL.

I've been with sprint for 12+ years, and looks like it's time to explore other options. Thanks to the *** rep who thinks is too hot for that job.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. cmguerrero2008 stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sprint sales representative. Sprint needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sprint sales representative in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sprint.

Comments