Sprint Samsung Electronics Galaxy S 5 Cell Phone Review from Baltimore, Maryland
DONT ANYONE EVER TELL ME SAMSUNG IS A GOOD PHONE CUZ I CAN PROVW YOU WRONG!
My galaxy s5 is having issue with powering on all day today 5/31. I have to remove the battery then reboot it to come on; So I finally called sprint and they keep telling me (for other issues i have with the phone is to go to the repair store which I have told them repeatedly I can not do I've tried almost everything but a system restore. I was however given options all options given to me were more money than can be afforded. So needless to say I'm hung on a rope so to speak for 11 more with a pos phone because the contract. Now ive been customer to sprint since 2013 and always paid the bill on time and i guess because I can't afford the extra money for insurance (for 2 lines) I'm stuck with the ratty *** until may of next year. Samsung would tell me to send it to them and I'd be out of a phone ummm... not going to happen
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My husband was diagnosed with inoperable lung cancer. I contacted sprint to see if, as he would be bed ridden, and our income had been slashed by2/3's they would allow..."
- "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..."
- "I have had different services provide my cable throughout the years that I have lived in my home. My first satellite company installed a dish on my roof about..."
- "I was shopping online for an Asus computer, another window in Ebay came up showing JadyTrons Limited with a model of computer I had been looking for Asus Q550LF series..."
- "I tried to buy a motorcycle from of that website and they took my money they try to use a fake Google Wallet PayPal web page..."
- "FedEx has the most unprofessional people working for them. I've had packages delivered by them that were so-called lost and that they couldn't get into our building which never stopped..."
- "Wolfgang Puck organic tomato bisque soup had a cockroach. Where is the quality control? This is pretty disgusting. The soups must be canned in China but I doubt in the..."
- "I purchased two tickets (order number 6743462) for an Adele concert at the Genting Arena (LG Arena), Birmingham on 29 March 2016 for £405.97. Our seat numbers were Section E,..."
- "Paid for a full $75 grooming appointment for my dog, stated in her progress report that everything was done, ears, trim, etc. such a joke, because it wasn't. My goldens..."