2.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Update by user Nov 07, 2016

They lied to me saying I had 30 days to return purchase but it only referred to phone, not the $50 case and now I'm stuck with a $50 case I cannot use with my Samsung J7.

Original review posted by user Nov 06, 2016

Moved from T-Mobile to Sprint on 10/21. I got a Samsung S7 phone and case which after 2 weeks I wasn't happy with the phone.

I tried to find another phone which I liked, and I couldn't. I decided to leave Sprint within 14 days and visited a Corp store to do so. I was told I had 30 days and to think about it more. On Sat.

the 5th I switched back to T-Mobile and on Sunday again tried to return the phone and case.

I was told at the store that since it was past 14 days I could not return the case...and the phone had to be mailed back with a kit supplied through customer service. This after waiting 45 minutes in the store for help and an additional 30 in the store. I accomplished nothing.

I called customer service and was cut off...hung up on and even switched to a number that was actually closed!

I again called and was told that since it was past 14 days I could not return the case and I should sell it myself! This after I attempted 2 days earlier and was told I had 30 days to return it.

Now I'm stuck with a $50 case that I can't use. This isn't over....never been lied to so much by such a major Corp and its reps.

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy of samsung electronics galaxy s 7 cell phone from Sprint. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sprint to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was service selection of phones incompetent help. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sprint for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments