Hagerstown, Maryland
Resolved

I have an issue with a Samsung galaxy S5 phone where it overheats.I've contacted my cell phone provider Sprint they sent me another phone with no battery or charger.

Then I switch the battery from the old phone to the new phone and its overheating.

I contacted Samsung who contacted sprint and the lady at sprint tells me I have to wait two days before contacting them back about the phone overheating issues and they'd have me to swap out two or three times before they'll get me a different phone.I also left it known about my charger being worn out showing wire nothing much was said

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sprint and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sprint.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Sprint to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sprint?

Comments

It’s being nice to have this phone and my decision to buy this phone is correct.Its 16 MP of back camera helps to capture all memorable moments with clarity.

Strong battery provides a long life to my phone.To know more go to Samsung website.