1.2
Coverage Area

I just learned that Sprint scammed me on my two lines with a "Lease" agreement, where I pay between $25 and $30 per line for the phone every month, but at the end of the "2 year agreement", I will not own the phone. So, in effect, I have a 2 year agreement, paid $1320 ($720 + $600) for the two phones in addition to my plan, and Sprint will still own the phones. I was told that if I need the phone at the end of the agreement period, I will have to pay them an additional $200+ per phone!

And, when I said that this is not right and no other carrier has anything like this, they said "Well, you signed the contract, and it is stated in the contract and it is binding!".

Shame on you Sprint for taking customers for a ride like this. You are banking on the fact that Customers will not make a differentiation between the installment plan and your "Lease" and cheating customers off their money! I am calling T-Mobile and sending this contract to them. I will make sure that everyone is aware of this scam

This person wrote the review because of "scam by sprint on the lease plan" of sprint lease from Sprint. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1320 and wants Sprint to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was fraudulent billing and fraudulent contract. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sprint for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

You're not even safe bringing your own phone to Sprint.Sprint was charging me a monthly BYOD (bring your own device) fee as well as their other numerous fees.

It was ridiculous to pay $50/month for 1GB Data. Oh, and, that $60 unlimited plan with your own phone will end up being $90/month.

Where's the jaw-dropping savings?Where's the great ooh-awe deal?

I had a Similar issue.I agreed to upgrade my phone.

The deal going at the time was For $5 a month and a new 2 year contract, I would get a new, next model phone. they billed me every month for the purchase price of the phone. The store said they couldn't help Sprint had to fix it. Sprint said the store "coded' wrong.

I am stuck with the bill for a phone I would not have purchased had I not been mislead.SPRINT, I am done with you!!