Coverage Area
Style and Design

I switched from Verizon Wireless to Sprint in early December. We went into the Sprint store and 3 different sales people including the manager high pressured us into switching and told us after they ported our numbers over that there is no coverage in the area where we live.

They said not to worry, they are putting up 2 new towers in that area but couldn't give us the date. In the meantime they were having extenders sent to our house. They took our Verizon phones and said that once we get the Verizon bill to give it to them so they can pay off the phones. We took the phones home and immediately could not use them locally and the calls would drop even when connected to the internet at home.

We do not have a land line. My daughter was the victim of a road rager and tried to call 911 and could not get the call through. I called Sprint back the next day and told them that I cannot get service and this is a problem for us if we cannot make calls. They told me that they have a department that handles instances where a customer is in a non-service area and that they would contact me within 2 business days and often times they can work it out where we can get our phones back.

I sent the email back to them with the requested documentation on 12/28/17. I never got a response from them and now today 1/2/18 my phones stopped working completely. No internet, no phone use when in a connected area...nothing. I travel 87 miles each way to work EVERY day and have no phone.

I called Sprint today and was told that I requested the cancellation and that they sent boxes so that I can send the Sprint phones back to them. They said that I haven't sent in a Verizon bill to them showing how much the Verizon phones cost so they haven't paid for them yet and that I should have already done that. She said that once I send the Verizon bill to them that it will take 60 days for me to receive pre-paid Visa cards with money on them to pay off the Verizon phones. So in the meantime, I have no phones.

This is a hazard traveling everyday with no phones.

I have no phone at home either. My home alarm system is tied into my cell phone also.

Review about: Sprint Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Anything about them.

Comments