Update by user Jan 11

At this point, I am going to cancel my sprint account and sign up with Verizon. I've spoken to them a couple of times now and I will be doing that this weekend. I work a lot during the week and won't have time to resolve this until the weekend.

Original review posted by user Jan 10

I ordered a new iphone 7 on December 21st.It is now January 10th and I STILL do not have it.

Sprint gave the wrong address to the delivery service so on December 23rd, I had to give the correct address to the delivery service. This delivery service has now had my phone for 18 days and is so *** and incompetent morons, that they are absolutely incapable of finding a 6th story office building on a major street in downtown Glendale. At this point, Sprint needs to either reassign my phone delivery to another delivery service or they need to have my phone delivered to the local Sprint store (3blks from my office) and I've made umpteen calls to Sprint customer service and have even been in the local Sprint store twice trying to get someone to help me with this problem. NO ONE WILL HELP ME!!!!!

I'm sooo done with my crappy phone that doesn't hold a charge for more than 15 minutes and waiting for Sprint to get their *** together.

At this point, I'm just going to go to Verizon (they're having a really good promotion right now) to get a new phone and cancel my Sprint account.SPRINT SUCKS!!!!!

Review about: Sprint Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Assign my phone to another delivery service or deliver it to the store.

I didn't like: Lack of service in resolving problems.

Had an Experience with Sprint?

Comments

Sprint does totally suck.Their customer service sucks, big time.

My go with Sprint when there are far better out there?? Phones with Sprint service buffer and freeze for no good reason, right in the middle of doing something. This has happened to me, and it has happened to people I know with Sprint. They used to be good once upon a time, but they aren't anymore.

Like I said, if you have a choice of going with Sprint or someone else who's times better, take the latter choice. You will regret choosing Sprint, who're either unable or unwilling to help their customers. Here's a word of advice: find customer service representatives that aren't totally oblivious or ignorant, or get out of the business. It's really that simple.

Companies like Tracfone, Verizon, & T-Mobile are far superior to Sprint.Seriously.