SPRINT SUCKS!!!!!

6 of 867 Sprint reviews

Update added by user Jan 11

At this point, I am going to cancel my sprint account and sign up with Verizon. I've spoken to them a couple of times now and I will be doing that this weekend. I work a lot during the week and won't have time to resolve this until the weekend.

Original review posted by user Jan 10

I ordered a new iphone 7 on December 21st.It is now January 10th and I STILL do not have it.

Sprint gave the wrong address to the delivery service so on December 23rd, I had to give the correct address to the delivery service. This delivery service has now had my phone for 18 days and is so *** and incompetent morons, that they are absolutely incapable of finding a 6th story office building on a major street in downtown Glendale. At this point, Sprint needs to either reassign my phone delivery to another delivery service or they need to have my phone delivered to the local Sprint store (3blks from my office) and I've made umpteen calls to Sprint customer service and have even been in the local Sprint store twice trying to get someone to help me with this problem. NO ONE WILL HELP ME!!!!!

I'm sooo done with my crappy phone that doesn't hold a charge for more than 15 minutes and waiting for Sprint to get their *** together.

At this point, I'm just going to go to Verizon (they're having a really good promotion right now) to get a new phone and cancel my Sprint account.SPRINT SUCKS!!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Lack of service in resolving problems

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution:
Assign my phone to another delivery service or deliver it to the store
Product or service
Iphone 7 Delivery
Review category
Telecommunications
review #988596 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sprint? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
6 of 867 Sprint reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.