Update added by user Jan 11
At this point, I am going to cancel my sprint account and sign up with Verizon. I've spoken to them a couple of times now and I will be doing that this weekend. I work a lot during the week and won't have time to resolve this until the weekend.
Original review posted by user Jan 10
I ordered a new iphone 7 on December 21st.It is now January 10th and I STILL do not have it.
Sprint gave the wrong address to the delivery service so on December 23rd, I had to give the correct address to the delivery service. This delivery service has now had my phone for 18 days and is so *** and incompetent morons, that they are absolutely incapable of finding a 6th story office building on a major street in downtown Glendale. At this point, Sprint needs to either reassign my phone delivery to another delivery service or they need to have my phone delivered to the local Sprint store (3blks from my office) and I've made umpteen calls to Sprint customer service and have even been in the local Sprint store twice trying to get someone to help me with this problem. NO ONE WILL HELP ME!!!!!
I'm sooo done with my crappy phone that doesn't hold a charge for more than 15 minutes and waiting for Sprint to get their *** together.
At this point, I'm just going to go to Verizon (they're having a really good promotion right now) to get a new phone and cancel my Sprint account.SPRINT SUCKS!!!!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lack of service in resolving problems
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "They Posted Untrue, Illegal, Untruthful Information About Me Which Eventually Got Removed After I Complained About It! I was Very Curious to see what has been written up about Me..."
- "I was sitting at my desk and doing my monthly bills and I noticed a bill from Sirius Radio was due on the 15th well I due my bills on..."
- "PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR----> DO NOT BUY anything from Buy Squad. Honestly, after researching on this company, I feel so *** to fall for their "low price" ;0( I ordered..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "Nine9 was once One Source Talent. Same company..... Same employees.... Same SCAM. :-( I went to one of their cattle calls a couple years ago. Showed up, watched some movie with..."
- "Well well. My shaadi id is SH42277392 and Everyone needs to read what happened to me. Joined this *** website shaadi.com hoping to find a wife. Submitted a photo id..."
- "Automobile Club Of Southern California is a Fraud! Do Not Do Business With Them! I did sign up for their Services, however, since I did Not need their Services after all since..."