I switched to Sprint after 10 years on Verizon because my daughter became a Sprint Agent. And from DAY 1 their service SUCKED!!!

Customer service, phone coverage, billing charges, I MEAN EVERYTHING! I never received the money I was promised to switch from Verizon and I constantly had drop calls and no service. I finally had enough after about two weeks and that was when I was notified that if I would have called within the 15 day period I could have returned with little penalty. So because I finally had enough on day 16 I owe them $1,306.52 and I even returned the brand new phones!!!

Complete freaking rip off!!

I am a business consumer and I use my phone for work purposes and I have never been so disappointed in a company in my life and customer service manager is my job where I work. Avoid doing business with Sprint at all costs TRUST ME!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Sprint Phone Plan.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

The 1% difference supposedly between Verizon and Sprint is a complete joke. Everywhere I go must be part of that 1%, haha.

It’s gotten to where the first day I go somewhere I get a Sprint signal. After that, the signal mysteriously disappears. I truly believe they block service if you’re not right by their tower. Roaming is now included free.

Yes because it doesn’t ALLOW you to roam.

My husband’s 24.98 a month WalMart plan gives him more coverage than I get. So infuriating.