SINCE AUGUST 2015 SPRINT HAS BEEN CHARGING MY ACCOUNT (2) CHARGES OF $13.00 PER MONTH = $26.00 EXTRA PER MONTH FOR INSURANCE FOR (2) PHONES BEING LEASED ON MY ACCOUNT THAT I NEVER AUTHORIZED THEM TO DO. DISPITE MULTIPLE PHONE CALLS OVER PAST MONTHS TO TRY AND RECTIFY THIS - ASKING THEM TO *** THESE ADDED CHARGES, AND CREDIT ME BACK THEY REFUSE TO DO SO TO DATE.

I HAVE BEEN CHARGED FOR THIS MONTHLY INSURANCE ON TWO LINES ON MY ACCOUNT FOR A TOTAL OF 10 MONTHS. THIS HAS CAUSED A TOTAL DEFICIT AMOUNT OF 230.00. PLEASE SEE BELOW THE EXACT LANGUAGE OF THE (2) CHARGES PER MONTH SINCE AUGUST, 2015.

(TEP Plus(NY only,ins avail $9) - In New York only, standalone insurance available for $9)

THESE CHARGES HAD NEVER BEEN AUTHORIZED BY ME AS THE CUSTOMER TO BE CHARGED TO MY ACCOUNT, SPRINT TOOK IT UPON THEMSELVES TO CHARGE ME THESE FEES WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE, AND SINCE AUGUST HAVE BEEN TRYING TO HAVE THEM TAKE THE (2) INSURANCE CHARGES OFF THE ACCOUNT WHICH THEY CONSISTENTLY CHOOSE NOT TO DO.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of sprint account from Sprint. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $230 and wants Sprint to "want to reduce this plan to a (3) phone account not a (5) phone account want only lines ending in 4931, 9865, 9866 the other two i want them to buy out the remaining lease agreement".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sprint for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sprint?

Comments

This has been resolved by Sprint Escalation to my satisfaction.