Sprint is the worst cell phone company that anyone could ever choose PLEASE NOONE GO WITH SPRINT!The amount for 2 phones I could make a morgage payment its truly pathetic SPRINT I paid my complete full total bill $322.67 on December 02, 2016 I was so happy to finally be paying still to much for 2 phones but over $120 I was dropping my son off at school we noticed our phones shut off funny no warning not *** just turnrd off My son has juvenile diabetes & has his iphone with at all times SPRINT is nothing but fraud tried to say on December 30,2016 I was refunded my $322.67 payment!

Sprint how is that possible when I draw disability money can not be added onto card & when I had ntelos I accidentally paid a double payment & on a fixed income that really hurt me & all the roles state the same once paid then paid neither my bank (direct express card) or myself has received $322.67 which why would I pay then do what ever was done but I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHERE THE *** MY PAYMENT OF $322.67 IS!

SPRINT your employees need a good ole slap in the face for being all *** too by the way!My cell is well was because I be *** if I pay you double like your wishing 304-942-9855

Review about: Sprint Unlimited Phone Plan.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sprint?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion