Sprint is the worst cell phone company that anyone could ever choose PLEASE NOONE GO WITH SPRINT!The amount for 2 phones I could make a morgage payment its truly pathetic SPRINT I paid my complete full total bill $322.67 on December 02, 2016 I was so happy to finally be paying still to much for 2 phones but over $120 I was dropping my son off at school we noticed our phones shut off funny no warning not *** just turnrd off My son has juvenile diabetes & has his iphone with at all times SPRINT is nothing but fraud tried to say on December 30,2016 I was refunded my $322.67 payment!
Sprint how is that possible when I draw disability money can not be added onto card & when I had ntelos I accidentally paid a double payment & on a fixed income that really hurt me & all the roles state the same once paid then paid neither my bank (direct express card) or myself has received $322.67 which why would I pay then do what ever was done but I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHERE THE *** MY PAYMENT OF $322.67 IS!
SPRINT your employees need a good ole slap in the face for being all *** too by the way!My cell is well was because I be *** if I pay you double like your wishing 304-942-9855
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Sprint Unlimited Phone Plan
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I moved from Denver, Colorado to the New Haven area in Connecticut. In Denver the service was great, in CT it was practically non-existent. After a few months of putting..."
- "They Posted Untrue, Illegal, Untruthful Information About Me Which Eventually Got Removed After I Complained About It! I was Very Curious to see what has been written up about Me..."
- "Hello, I wanted to write a quick report on Ryan Maynard and his terrible copied program Online Profits For Newbies which used to be called Online profits For Dummies and he..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "I was just approved for financing on January 9, with my first payment due on Feb. 9. I had requested a due date of Feb. 23 and did not know..."
- "Expedia will not honor cancellation insurance! Do not buy into it! Had a very very bad experience. You would think a company as large as Expedia would have some integrity..."
- "I have had horrible service from these people. Still don't have my order and they have t responded to emails. Here is their business information for anyone wishing to contact..."