I switched to AT&T and gave turned in my leased Phone to Sprint they charged me $135 that I was to get back as credit. After a month I called customer service and they said it never made it to the warehouse.

I called back a few weeks later and they said they would give me $116 credit. I called back a few weeks later asking where's the credit and they said I never requested a check. So I requested a check then a few weeks later they said again I never requested a check. Then finally a few weeks later they said they send the check and wait 10 business days.

In 10 business days I called and they said wait 3 more days. Then I called back and they said wait 15 days. At that point I told them they were committing fraud if they lied about mailing the check. I told them to send another and email me and hung up.

So still waiting on it. When I first signed up they were to pay my AT&T cancellation fee and I went through the same thing and finally after 3 or 4 months they gave me the credit.

It seems they will do anything to keep money in their account no matter what. Sprint has absolutely no credibility and I will not be using them again.

Review about: Sprint Customer Care.

Comments