I bought a new Android 4G EVO phone in August 2010. The functionality of the phone was awful! The data surcharge rates were also high. Within 2 days of using the phone, I found that basic business functionality

(outlook synch, calendar synch and use of task lists) was not compatible with the new phone.

I downloaded multiple productivity apps and the phone froze at least once a day. After hours on tech support, one tech told me that adding apps from the android store was the problem! I thought the variety of apps was the point! The phone went out to my exchange server and deleted 5 years worth of archived emails.

In Sept I returned to the sprint store in Rancho Cucamonga, CA and returned the phone and bought a run-of-the-mill blackberry. Since Sept, Sprint can't find the returned phone, cant find the rebate receipts. They said my transaction was an exchange not a return, even though one phone was $400 and the other was $199), they shut off my phone every 5 days because of the outstanding charges for both phones.

My phone calls get rerouted to the finance department several times a week. I have over 20 hours on the phone and the left hand never knows what the right hand is doing at Sprint. I'm out over $500, plus loss of business and time spent trying to resolve this simple issue. Yesterday (Dec 8)they found the returned phone. Today I get an email from their returned equipment section saying my request for returned equipment credit was denied. I'm now starting over with these people.

Business owners: Don't use Sprint for critical, business purposes. Sprint is too big. They cannot resolve the simpliest of problems and want to get you off the phone rapidly. We will be migrating 100% of our company and our affilliates away from Sprint as soon as practical.

Review about: Sprint Phone Service.

Comments