Sprint is the absolute worst decision you can make when choosing a provider. I have spent time around California and now South Florida over the last year and have had terrible service in almost all areas.

I bought an iPhone 7 in November hoping that would solve my issue, but it has not, it has only increased my problems and frustration. Customer service is terrible- expect to be on hold for up to 1.5 hours while they pass you around from person to person, all who can't solve your issue. My guess is that they keep you on hold as long as possible in the effort to beat the patience and will out of you. So your only option is to hang up.

I spent an hour at a Sprint corporate store doing another diagnosis, and the technician basically told me that AT&T may have a deal where they will pay for the rest of my lease with Sprint. That's how bad it is, and how inept the company is at solving customer problems.

I am now in the midst of trying to cancel my service without paying the $400+ cancellation fee. Because they now know my intention, they have done everything in their power to not allow me to get in touch with anyone who can give me an answer.

Review about: Sprint Customer Care.

Reason of review: won't let me cancel considering I can't get proper network service..

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments