2.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I signed up for a plan from Sprint that was the phone (an s6 edge on lease) and their plan for a total of $60 per month. I am on a limited budget and that was all I could afford.

The Sprint site as well as the store confirmed the plan for me. All was fine for 3 months and then I was being charged an extra $30 per month. I called Sprint and they confirmed they were at fault but would not fix the problem, stating they had no plan that they could put me in at the time. I finally got someone who tried to help and told me he fixed the problem only to find out he gave a credit for a year to get my payments down.

Then they shot back up again and no one could help me at Sprint. I had to switch to a lower plan but still paid more. This was a classic bait and switch and no one at Sprint was helping me at all.

As soon as my contract ends, I am leaving. I can't afford this.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sprint Phone Plan.

I didn't like: Unfair billing practices, Deceptive practices, Plan switch rates.

Comments

Diamond Bar, California, United States #1206694

Sprint tells you one thing and does another they get you trapped in there lease program and fee you so you owe them your whole paycheck there customer service is out of third world countries where they barely speak English and correct your manners and try your patience im a trapped consumer