Coverage Area
Style and Design

We have had a number of providers over the years, but Sprint was by far the worst.Switched from AT&T when they first introduced their "cut your bill in half" promotion.

Started off bad from the start, we were told we could upgrade every 6 months, bill was supposed to be $130 + taxes/month, great coverage in our home and such. The service was horrendous, never had service, no matter where you were and no, we do not live in the middle of nowhere. But you would think for the amount the bill was, we would have decent coverage. Not the case, called countless times, went to their store and never made any progress, at this point, the bill was over $200.

Always got the run-around, making up charges, would hang up if you tried to over talk them. Then, our phones started to over heat, to the point where we could not use them. Went back to the store where we originally bought the phones, this was about 8 1/2 months since we switched. "No, you are not eligible until December 2016..." Explained what was happening, still no progress, they could honestly care less.

Called customer service, got no where, explained the salesman's claim of being able to upgrade every 6 months, "sorry, sir, we have no record of this." This only added fuel to the fire. Had enough at this point, cancelled our service and switched providers. What a sigh a relief to rid our selves from this joke of a company.

After seeing Sprint's recent commercials, with Paul, which are a absolute joke, all I do is simply laugh.If you are considering switching to Sprint, I'd suggest going elsewhere.

Review about: Sprint Mobile Phone Service.

I didn't like: Countless lies, False advertising.

Had an Experience with Sprint?

Comments