We have had a number of providers over the years, but Sprint was by far the worst.Switched from AT&T when they first introduced their "cut your bill in half" promotion.
Started off bad from the start, we were told we could upgrade every 6 months, bill was supposed to be $130 + taxes/month, great coverage in our home and such. The service was horrendous, never had service, no matter where you were and no, we do not live in the middle of nowhere. But you would think for the amount the bill was, we would have decent coverage. Not the case, called countless times, went to their store and never made any progress, at this point, the bill was over $200.
Always got the run-around, making up charges, would hang up if you tried to over talk them. Then, our phones started to over heat, to the point where we could not use them. Went back to the store where we originally bought the phones, this was about 8 1/2 months since we switched. "No, you are not eligible until December 2016..." Explained what was happening, still no progress, they could honestly care less.
Called customer service, got no where, explained the salesman's claim of being able to upgrade every 6 months, "sorry, sir, we have no record of this." This only added fuel to the fire. Had enough at this point, cancelled our service and switched providers. What a sigh a relief to rid our selves from this joke of a company.
After seeing Sprint's recent commercials, with Paul, which are a absolute joke, all I do is simply laugh.If you are considering switching to Sprint, I'd suggest going elsewhere.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Countless lies
- False advertising
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hello! I am reporting from Cleveland, Ohio and I was introduced to the ACN opportunity by my girlfriends parents, Corey and Tonya Anderson. I visited their home at Thanksgiving to..."
- "I was sitting at my desk and doing my monthly bills and I noticed a bill from Sirius Radio was due on the 15th well I due my bills on..."
- "bought my htc evo cell phone from sprint, and had to make total changes to my business account which has many phone lines, just for buying this phone.anyhow after 3..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THE COMPANY THEY HAVE THE WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT IS OUT THERE. THEY GET YOUR MONEY AND THEN TURN A CHEEK TO YOU...."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "Dear everyone, who is doing business around the world using paypal, using 99designs, or other busines, witch is including online banking. I want to inform you about the company payoneer.com witch..."
- "I have a shop on Etsy; rather, had. I've been suspended, twice. In the announcement, it read: "Please check email for a message explaining why, and how to restore account...."
- "I know you came here to let your anger out and probably will ignore my review and favor those who are writing in anger it is ok I did not..."