1.5

Complaining for my 88 year old mom. When she calls me or I call her, which is a lot, when either of us answer there is dead air.

When we can finally hear each other after a minute the words go in and out until one of us calls back and the same thing happens. And the calls drop most of the time. Eventually after calling each other back 3 or 4 times the call is OK. Took her phone to Sprint and was told that it is because the Sprint towers and AT&T towers are interfering with each other.

I def do not believe this and if it's true it is absolutely not OK. So they didn't think of this and prevent it from happening from the beginning? What if she has to call 911 or me because she is sick or injured? I'm taking her phone back there tomorrow and anything less than the problem fixed will not be acceptable.

She has the insurance on the phone. And her last bill was supposed to have approx $120 in credits on it which I was promised by customer service.

This is just so wrong for anyone. You guys are just as bad as Verizon.

User's recommendation: Just don't!

Preferred solution: FIX HER RECEPTION AND STOP BEING IDIOTS. START CARING ABOUT US INSTEAD OF YOUR $$$$$$!.

Sprint Cons: Being lied to by customer service after years of being client, Yerrible customer service not honest like entire company, Runaround you get when you try to contact them, Lies.

Location: 10 Old Clairton Road, Pleasant Hills, PA 15236