Verified Reviewer

1.5

Already sent one review and requested that correspondence came to me because I am doing this on behalf of my 88 yr mother who doesn't understand how to do this stuff. Unfortunately it still went to her, and I cannot go see her and access her computer because Covid. MY info is Lori Wittman, guitar214mom@yahoo.com, 443-848-1974. MOM'S is Henrietta Baker, 443-310-1073. PLEASE SEND ALL CORRESPONDENCE TO ME, LORI WITTMAN.

I tried to find my original review and can't so I will replicate it as best I can. More often than not when she makes or gets calls, after she or the other party answers there is dead air so you cannot hear each other. Depending how long each person says "can you hear me?" it results in trying to call each other back not knowing the other person is too and getting busy signals. When finally a call is a success, eventually all you can hear is broken up garbled syllables and at an extremely barely audible volume. This result is one of us screaming into the phone "I'll call you back!" which again you cannot clearly hear.

I took her phone to a Sprint Store on Clariton Blvd in West Mifflin PA. Was told that the problems were a result of the Sprint towers and T Mobile towers interfering with each other. How in the *** did Sprint and T Mobile not know this was going to happen??? Of course you did. You know you and your beloved shareholders can get away with it and screw us. If a family member or anyone I know EVER has to dial 911 or make an emergency call to a family member and can't because of this you the fault will absolutely lie on you. You guys are going straight to ***

And my camera and some apps I use a lot will not stay open for more than 5 seconds and yes I have deleted and reinstalled them.

User's recommendation: Just don't.

Preferred solution: Fix it.

Location: 10 Old Clairton Road, Pleasant Hills, PA 15236