1.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I was charged roaming minutes to canada when they have a free global world to cada. I had been charged 80+ every month until i realized what they were doing after getting an expensive bill for $300 roaming minutes to canada.

I called complaining about the charges and verified that they advertised free calling to canada. I spoke to a good customer service rep and she was able to fix the charges for me. Then i get another bill next month for $387 worth of roaming minutes to Canada (AGAIN). called customer service the first one had no idea what was going on and said she could only refund me $100.

Then it escalated and she transferred me to her superior. The call dropped and they don't have the decency to call back. After multiple calls and being transferred through multiple departments i got to talk to someone that said that all charges would be given back to my account. I asked if i could have it back on my credit card since I am a student and don't have any income and she said yes.

She transferred me to the billing(credit card) department and the people there had absolutly no idea what i was talking about. They called back international department and there they knew nothing. I waited a week to call them back and the same thing happened. Spoke to multiple people, multiple calls dropped, no follow up or return on calls.

Spent hours talking to a representative and after endless hours the representative along with his superior decided that they were going to send me a check with the amount that THEY OWED me. The guy gave me a REFERENCE NUMBER TO WHAT WAS BEING AGREED UPON. I hung up the phone and minutes later the same guy calls me to tell me that he would not be sending me a check AFTER HE HAD GIVEN ME VERBAL CONSENT AS WELL AS REFERENCE NUMBER. WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!!!!

I CANT BELIVE THIS PEOPLE! THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY IN YOUR FACE AND DONT CARE ABOUT THE CUSTOMER. I AM NEVER DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS DIRTY COMPANY AGAIN. I HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED SUCH BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Now my account is a mess.

I am not even sure they are going to refund me the money the stole from me. I hope they get what they deserve and have the company shut down.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of deceitful sales tactics and being lied to about my plan and the pricing of the plan. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of sprint mobile phone service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $387. Sprint needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sprint mobile phone service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sprint.

Comments