The problems that I have experienced are as follows the freezing.Example I can make a call and have it ringing at the same time because the phone had froze I cannot hang up or answer the call.I have been on a call and slid the ignore button and the phone hung up on the person I was speaking to.

Then the person I hit ignore for was on my phone, but the"INSTINCT" read missed call.

In addition, when I try to watch TV or videos I see blocks then a green screen. It produces the wrong commands.

Oh did I mention that this is my "SECOND" phone!!!Sprint is telling me I have software failure but does not want to own up to selling me a defaulted phone!

Had an Experience with Sprint?

Comments

Sprint - Poor Service and Misrepresentation Sprint "My wife and I (both retired) had purchased our Samsung Galaxy III phones two years earlier from this store and found the service lacking. But living in the neighborhood' we..." Read more Sprint - Phones do not work, Cannot get exchanged Sprint "I ordered a Kyocera DuraXT, and two Kyocera Rise phones so that we could use the new Sprint Direct Connect service for our business. A Kyocera DuraXT and one Rise..." Read more Asurion - Unauthorized charges to my account Asurion "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..." Read more Sprint - Fraud Sprint "CUSTOMER CARE - someone changed my phone number 3 times and called customer care and instead of getting help they told me that its my fault that i might gave..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more