2.0
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I switched from boost mobile to sprint about 5 months ago, worst decision i ever made! From the moment i got the phone it's been a hassle contact a representative when i have a problem.

The representatives give you the run around, they all tell you something different. I had great service with boost, unlimited data and the price was great. I am so frustrated and disappointed and can not wait until my contract is up!!! My latest issue was i lost my phone on vacation and submitted my insurance claim with a $200 deductible and received a different phone because i was told my phone was not in stock and they had no idea when it would be in stock which is horrible customer service.

I received a phone that kept blacking out and the screen kept jumping around when i tried to text or enter information.

I had to take the phone to sprint and had to drop it off and was informed it would be an hour or so which is yet another inconvenience.

Renegray wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Sprint. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Sprint to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was price vs quality. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sprint and sprint customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments