Coverage Area
Style and Design

I was with Sprint as it was a good deal and monthly payment. I had nothing but dropped calls and the internet was bad as well.

I bought the new Iphone 6S plus and the representative told me I get a free Ipad air with my phone.. He didn't tell me I was paying monthly for it and that in the end I was paying over 1200.00 for the phone and Ipad. I realized I was getting scammed and decided to return the devices and go with Verizon which I am very happy with. I returned the device within 7 days of getting the phone.

The return policy is 14 days. He was unprofessional and him and the manager were the ones that returned the phone and device. This was August 20th. I was told I was only going to get charged my last pay cycle in September which I did.

I then was charged 165.27 on Oct 11, for no reason!!!!!!! Well I have called customer service about 10 times and each person was of no help, I even went to the sprint store and they stated that it was an error on their part and the money will be sent to me within the next 7-10 business days, its been over a month now and nothing! I even got hung up on from the sprint customer service and I about had it and I am now writing my first review.

I still haven't received the money back and they first told me it was because Sprint didn't return my phone in a timely manner to the office, then they tell me that the previous person that cancelled my account never stopped my auto pay. They have left me angry and stressed at something that should have been resolved Immediately!

Comments