4.8
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I ordered a new phone off the insurance site for sprint. It came in and said no service so they order me a new phone.

Not only did the employees just sit around. While they were "working" on my phone they were sitting on Facebook and showing each other funny pictures. My phone I noticed was being slow to work and they totally ignored that factor. When they were giving it to me they were wondering if they order me a new phone(because that one wasn't working).

They still gave me my new phone broken. I can't even go on to my phone because the touch screen isn't working. This isn't the first time this has happened to me. They have sent me a phone that doesn't charge.

I'm beyond mad at this whole experience.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of apple cell phone. Sprint needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned apple cell phone in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sprint.

Comments