Coverage Area

I am so glad that I don't work there anymore. I would rather starve or go without electricity, etc than work for Sprint again.

Worst employer who all but forces the employees to lie to the customers. The stores are the worse. If somebody called to cancel their service it was our job to "SAVE" the customer. I watched my co-workers get terminated because they could not keep a customer although the customer was mad at SPRINT not the Representative.

It's all a bunch of BS and i found myself being a part of a bunch of liars, scammers, and dishonest people. I went home nauseous some days because this is not who I am. We were only trained 2-3 weeks given a script and thrown on the phones. The customers can be rude and vulgar which I dealt with because they are paying for a service.

Things change overnight too. If you are off for a day and come back things have changed. Customers get upset because they are told different stories but we were told different stories too! I hate hate hate Sprint.

Management was clueless and unavailable refusing to take calls from the upset customers.

They just sat in their offices and wrote us up because we could not sell Sprint's BS service to irate consumers...hated it hated it..can't believe I was there for 4 months..i am free Sprint. Can you hear me now?

Reason of review: hostile work environment.

Comments