On 6-19-2017 Sprint STOLE $266.16 from our Bank account for a payment that was already made on the 15th of June, 1 week earlier.My husband and I called and spoke to 3 different people and on the early morning of 6-19-17 to let them know they took money from our account UNAUTHORIZED at that.

We were told that the paperwork was put in before we even got off the phone with a so called manager and that this money would be returned to our account NO LATER THAN TODAY FRIDAY 6-23-17. I call when the money was not in the bank and spoke to some person who had the nerve to tell me that it was just Authorized by the BACK OFFICE Yesterday 6-22-17 and that it would take an ADDITIONAL 5 days to return to my back. I'm Pissed and disgusted with SPRINT. IT was not my idea to go with SPRINT but I digress.

I will not EVER give SPRINT any good recommendations or kudos except for THIEVERY and POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

All we want is to have our money put back into our account.YOU (Sprint) are quick to disconnect someones services for non-payment but not quick to return money you STOLE from your customers.

Review about: Sprint Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Sprint?

Comments

Sprint lied to me and ruined my credit Sprint "I moved from Denver, Colorado to the New Haven area in Connecticut. In Denver the service was great, in CT it was practically non-existent. After a few months of putting..." Read more Sprint - Phones do not work, Cannot get exchanged Sprint "I ordered a Kyocera DuraXT, and two Kyocera Rise phones so that we could use the new Sprint Direct Connect service for our business. A Kyocera DuraXT and one Rise..." Read more Sprint extortion continues for service I never had Sprint "This is what I emailed sprint just now: "I do NOT have an account with sprint. I never opened an account, I never received the phone, UPS never delivered the..." Read more Sprint - Horrible cistomer service all the way to the top Sprint "Unbelievable, going through divorce..wife upgrades phone on MY account, was not a delegate on my sprint .com or corporates computer. But for some reason is at this store. She cannot..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more