On 6-19-2017 Sprint STOLE $266.16 from our Bank account for a payment that was already made on the 15th of June, 1 week earlier.My husband and I called and spoke to 3 different people and on the early morning of 6-19-17 to let them know they took money from our account UNAUTHORIZED at that.

We were told that the paperwork was put in before we even got off the phone with a so called manager and that this money would be returned to our account NO LATER THAN TODAY FRIDAY 6-23-17. I call when the money was not in the bank and spoke to some person who had the nerve to tell me that it was just Authorized by the BACK OFFICE Yesterday 6-22-17 and that it would take an ADDITIONAL 5 days to return to my back. I'm Pissed and disgusted with SPRINT. IT was not my idea to go with SPRINT but I digress.

I will not EVER give SPRINT any good recommendations or kudos except for THIEVERY and POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

All we want is to have our money put back into our account.YOU (Sprint) are quick to disconnect someones services for non-payment but not quick to return money you STOLE from your customers.

Review about: Sprint Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Sprint?

Comments