Verified Reviewer

After my ordeal with Sprint I transferred my two lines to AT&;;;T. Anthony and his team located on Boston Rd in Springfield, MA, are amazing.

I walked in and in the course of 30 minutes he transferred my lines from Sprint.

This is my review of Sprint and how unprofessional they are and how Anthony and his team fixed my problem.

#I1998543450

We have had lines with sprint for over 13 years. At the end a total of 5 lines. i called to separate 2 lines and what should have taken 15 minutes took over 2 hours to do. Completely uneducated agents/representatives/supervisors/managers.

I was not able to respond to my clients which i do over the phone. I lost clients/business. I then called to complain and was transferred to more unprofessional/uneducated supervisors/managers that claimed they could do nothing for me. This escalated to over 7 hours in the course of 3 days of wasted time and energy and lost clients/business.

I finally had the pleasure of speaking with Chenn, a representative that clearly knew what she was doing. She unlocked the phone and refunded my pay off to the locked phone which i gladly paid in order to transfer my lines to AT&T that same day. That is what i did. This was completely unprofessional.

Pathetic. Highly recommend to not use this company. Chenn was amazing.

That is the only god thing i have to say. She needs a raise and she should be training Sprint's supervisors/manaot use sprintgers.Do n

Preferred solution: to be discussed.

Sprint Pros: At&t helped fix my situation.

Sprint Cons: Sprint sucks.

Comments