Coverage Area
Style and Design

Do not ever go to Sprint, they dont tell you that you are leasing a phone and when your phone breaks after 19 months they want to charge you money to pay for a new phone.Again never go to Sprint they are trying to get you in and *** over with all your needs and money out of your payments.

I have never been with a cell phone company that will let you go and not take care of you to keep you as a customer.

Again never go with Sprint!!!Horrible company!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Sprint Phone Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Sprint?

Comments

JT

In my experience with Sprint as a looooooong long time customer is, "upgrade" is slang for, "bend over while we caress you with soothing words of great expectation, but then ream you with a deep & hard, large & painful process of reading, trying to understand & a sacrifice of even more of your hard earned money for something less (or not much more) functional then you had before". "Upgrade" is just another made up term by a many of the major corrupt corporations (like, "new & improved") that doesn't mean diddly. Sad.