Was on the phone for over an hour with SPRINT, to just purchase a phone.Never purchased it because no one knew what they were doing.

The kept having to check with their collegues and then coming back on the line with no answers. They even forgot to put me on hold and we heard one of the "collegues" saying "What the f*** and shut up, How do you know what you are doing if you don't know what you did"?" Ended up hanging up because I was getting no where. They had my phone number and never called me back. A customer since 2002 and you can't even get any service from them.

I don't know who trains these people, but I want that job.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Sprint. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sprint to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of accountability and responsibility, hung up on me, treatment i received after being a customer for 16 years and inability to pay for devices on line or in a store. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sprint and sprint customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sprint?

Comments