WARNING:DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH A SPRINT BY ARCH TELECOM STORE!

213 of 867 Sprint reviews

I've had a horrible experience working with the Sprint store by Arch Telecom located at the Westfield mall in Brandon, FL.They lied to me about my plan, and when they were asked to correct my plan by Sprint (corporate) they battled me for 2 months to make the corrections.

In these past 2 months dealing with this I have not heard from Arch Telecom management team once. They have refused to contact me and return any of my emails. I have had to deal with these issues through a floor salesman, which tells me he cannot have me speak directly with any manager.

As a matter of fact, the corrections are still not complete and the issues on my account have now been escalated to be handled by a Sprint corporate manager.I am so upset about this that I am now determined to let everyone know about my experience so that others do not suffer the same experience.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
213 of 867 Sprint reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
CeCe2013

Jan 12, 2016 #1093480

GET RID OF SPRINT!!! I did and went with COX and couldn't be happier with their internet service. I returned the router & other accessories certified mail, return receipt requested, and addressed it to the CFO with a letter showing dates, problems, hidden charges, etc. then I reported them to the BBB and on this site. Problem solved! Sprint has too many Chiefs and not enough indians.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.