I've had a horrible experience working with the Sprint store by Arch Telecom located at the Westfield mall in Brandon, FL.They lied to me about my plan, and when they were asked to correct my plan by Sprint (corporate) they battled me for 2 months to make the corrections.
In these past 2 months dealing with this I have not heard from Arch Telecom management team once. They have refused to contact me and return any of my emails. I have had to deal with these issues through a floor salesman, which tells me he cannot have me speak directly with any manager.
As a matter of fact, the corrections are still not complete and the issues on my account have now been escalated to be handled by a Sprint corporate manager.I am so upset about this that I am now determined to let everyone know about my experience so that others do not suffer the same experience.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Sprint Calling Plan
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I had ordered iPhone replacement parts from Quality Repair Parts in 3403 Oakland Park, FL on May 26th 2015. After reviewing the company website I was lead to believe that..."
- "I bought a new Nokia C3 and a month later wanted to switch to a different cell phone service provider. Consumer Cellular would not unlock my phone! They said it..."
- "Directv account number:76802935Within the past 7 months I have encountered a repetitive problem with Directv's install that has caused damage to my Yamaha A.V.R. and Mitsubishi TV. The first time..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "I've been buying this brand for a while and when I put it on just a few min ago, I felt this awful scraping and apparently the deodorant has crystallized..."
- "Got a PS3 for Christmas. Already have a PS3. Find out the new gift system was purchased at walmart. I took the unopened system in to return for store credit...."
- "While washing the punch bowl and taking measures not to drop it, the bowl broke off and cut my hand severely. As I examined the bowl later I discovered..."