I went to Sprint to purchase 3 new cell phones this morning about 10:30.Had to wait until 11:00 when they opened.

After 1 hour there, they said they can't help me. I go and call customer service and talk to about 15 "managers" over a couple of hour period and to no avail. I've wasted the whole day with them and now am heading to the competition AT&T and T-Mobile to get some phones. I finally got esacalated to the top Manage just to be told again that they can't help me.

I am very dissapointed with Sprint!Beware!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and escalation. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of cell phone and associated monetary loss in the amount of $600. Sprint needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cell phone in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sprint.

Had an Experience with Sprint?

Comments

Sprint Cell Phone Service Review from Pompano Beach, Florida Sprint "Very recently, after 14 yrs with #Verizon, I switched to #sprint, to take advantage of their iPhone forever plan, as well as save a few bucks. This is a quote,..." Read more COMCAST HIRED SUB (DUDA CABLE).  BAD!!!!!!! Comcast "COMCAST HIRED SUB (DUDA CABLE). BAD!!!!!!!..." Read more Rise Broadband - How bad can they get? Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband works hard to be one of the worst internet service providers in the US. They offer third-world quality and speed while grossly overcharging for service that is often..." Read more Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more