2.2
Coverage Area
Style and Design

After several attempt to resolve with customer service and many hours of wasted time and frustration, I've decided to post this here. The screen shot is from last year when I upgraded my phone with a promotional offer of 50% off for a Galaxy S8 for 18-month lease.

I upgraded my phone using my online account where the system took me step by step showing/confirming the discount. I went to the local store and double-checked the promotion. I made them put a note on my account. But somehow, Sprint is not honoring the promotion.

I wouldn't have upgraded without the promotion. First, I was told the offer takes two billing cycles. Then every time I call, I am told there was no promotion. Every time I spent more than an hour for them to look into and investigate.

The last three times I was assured they resolved the issue because they were able to contact the store and confirmed about the promotion. But each time, no results and fake promises. When I mention about my experience to the person, I am promised and reassured that I will hear back from them, but nothing.

I am really tired of this game and ready to move on to another provider.

Apparently, Sprint believes they can simply hook people with this type of scam and keep going. Very disappointed with the lack of integrity and honesty on their end.

Review about: Sprint Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments