I have been dealing with this issues since OCTOBER 2015!!!Not only did they allow someone to add a phone line onto my account but they also allowed whoever it was to make a warranty claim and charging me a $200 deductible.

I can't tell you how many times I called and my service was still interrupted after being told that it wouldn't be. Dispute after dispute was made and still not resolved over the warranty charge. I was transferred to the highest level they said and spoke with a "lisa" who said that I just had to pay my monthly fee (which is out crazy high for a loyal customer, when new ones come on paying 1/3 of what I pay) and she would watch the account. I paid my bill, the amount I was responsible for and after a week and a half my service is yet again interrupted.

I call and the customer service rep I spoke with "Mike" said he sees all the notes in there but there isn't anything he can do. Umm excuse me? You see what she said and you still are trying to get the money out of me that I never authorized, yeah NOT going to happen. This is fraud and if needed I will get a lawyer, I don't care how big sprint is they're not above the law.

Plus every time I call I'm on hold for at least 15 minutes and then when transferred, which happens every time I'm on hold another 15+ minutes. We were told that when we chose to come back to Sprint the customer service was improved since the new CEO came on.

Boy were they ever wrong.I will never again recommend this company.

Candace7797 wrote the review because of pricing issue at Sprint. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Sprint to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sprint and sprint customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sprint?

Comments