Sprint - Worst customer experience ever in my life

5 of 867 Sprint reviews

Ordered an Iphone 7 plus for my wife for our first wedding anniversary.Requested to update the shipping address that they have already on the system and the lady changed the billing address instead .

I called them the next day realizing that the package is out for delivery to a wrong address and requested them to update the address , the lady whom i was talking to simply hang up the phone when i asked her to connect the supervisor to escalate this issue. I made 8 calls today morning(anniversary day) and they still couldnt fix the issue. One of the person who is sitting there dont even know how the dates are written in United States(mm/dd/yy). My wife will not receive my gift on wedding day and i am still sitting here to calling these guys to fix this fu*king issue.

Worst customer experience ever, i will make sure that nobody in my circle switch over to sprint like i did. The entire phone thing was meant to be a surprise gift and a pleasant/romantic experience but this *** spoiled my entire day.

And for here indeed it was a surprise without any gifts.I AM DEDICATING MY ENTIRE DAY TO SHARE MY EXPERIENCE TO EVERYONE WHO WANT TO SWITCH TO THIS *** NETWORK.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Overall experience

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Review category
Telecommunications
review #988598 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sprint? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
5 of 867 Sprint reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Sprint. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Sprint.
Filing a new complaint about
×