Ordered an Iphone 7 plus for my wife for our first wedding anniversary. Requested to update the shipping address that they have already on the system and the lady changed the billing address instead .

I called them the next day realizing that the package is out for delivery to a wrong address and requested them to update the address , the lady whom i was talking to simply hang up the phone when i asked her to connect the supervisor to escalate this issue. I made 8 calls today morning(anniversary day) and they still couldnt fix the issue. One of the person who is sitting there dont even know how the dates are written in United States(mm/dd/yy). My wife will not receive my gift on wedding day and i am still sitting here to calling these guys to fix this fu*king issue.

Worst customer experience ever, i will make sure that nobody in my circle switch over to sprint like i did. The entire phone thing was meant to be a surprise gift and a pleasant/romantic experience but this *** spoiled my entire day.

And for here indeed it was a surprise without any gifts. I AM DEDICATING MY ENTIRE DAY TO SHARE MY EXPERIENCE TO EVERYONE WHO WANT TO SWITCH TO THIS *** NETWORK.

Review about: Sprint Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service, Unprofessionalism, Overall experience.

Comments