Ordered an Iphone 7 plus for my wife for our first wedding anniversary.Requested to update the shipping address that they have already on the system and the lady changed the billing address instead .
I called them the next day realizing that the package is out for delivery to a wrong address and requested them to update the address , the lady whom i was talking to simply hang up the phone when i asked her to connect the supervisor to escalate this issue. I made 8 calls today morning(anniversary day) and they still couldnt fix the issue. One of the person who is sitting there dont even know how the dates are written in United States(mm/dd/yy). My wife will not receive my gift on wedding day and i am still sitting here to calling these guys to fix this fu*king issue.
Worst customer experience ever, i will make sure that nobody in my circle switch over to sprint like i did. The entire phone thing was meant to be a surprise gift and a pleasant/romantic experience but this *** spoiled my entire day.
And for here indeed it was a surprise without any gifts.I AM DEDICATING MY ENTIRE DAY TO SHARE MY EXPERIENCE TO EVERYONE WHO WANT TO SWITCH TO THIS *** NETWORK.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Overall experience
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I (both retired) had purchased our Samsung Galaxy III phones two years earlier from this store and found the service lacking. But living in the neighborhood' we..."
- "I moved from Denver, Colorado to the New Haven area in Connecticut. In Denver the service was great, in CT it was practically non-existent. After a few months of putting..."
- "I was charged without notice, and went I went to sign in my email address was invalid, so I was charged for a service I can't even use.Spoke to customer..."
- "...when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what the package shows but received alot less..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "Sold windows by a rep named Lazlo who claims he makes over 100k per year- Too much information. Upon our installation we were given entirely different storm doors than..."
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."
- "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..."