A few days ago I bought an Iphone in the store from Sprint.They attatched it to the wrong line and put the contract on the wrong line (unbeknown to me at the time).

That night the phone locked up and upon checking ny account I found the ***** up. The next day it took a trip to TWO different Sprint stores and a total of SEVEN hours (from 9am til 4pm) of standing at the counter at the stores to try to get this fixed. I might add it was my daughter's 16th birthday, the Iphone was a gift to her but her day was completely ruined. I called 3 times to customer service while waiting in the store once I was disconnected and still no help.

When I asked if there was any sort of compensation or at least a head of customer serice I could talk to I was told NO. I was told if my bill was correct and my phones worked then that was all they could do. I talked to supposedly a supervisor named SYEED. This person should be working with animals, as he has no people skills.

Does anone know who I can contact in this company who cares?

This was one of the worst days in my life ever and a birthday that was ruined with NO APOLIGIES.This company should be ashamed.

Had an Experience with Sprint?

Comments