Called customer service on 1/18/2015, and I have been with sprint for over 6 years and the customer service is the worst I have experienced ever!!I have called and spoken to 4 different agents and they keep transferring my call to other agents.

When I asked for a supervisor they disconnected the call, when I asked for names and Id number they would go silent on the phone like I was talking to myself. I never did get a name or id number out of 4 agents. I aurally get a survey after the call, but no surveys. I just gave up for the day and will have to call again another sag.

Hopefully I will get a US agent to speak with. This will be my last month with sprint due to the customer service.

They really need to invest in better quality service and 1st call resolutions.I will be emailing the corporate office in regards to my Worst ever customer service!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and escalation department rudeness. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of service agent and associated monetary loss in the amount of $150. Sprint needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned service agent in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sprint.

Had an Experience with Sprint?

Comments

Thank you for deciding to contact corporate!I hope you get some resolution!

I was a Sprint rep and I tell you that the reps are clueless. Half the time we DO NOT know how to resolve your issue and then when we escalate to a supervisor ...they avoid you and the customer gets angrier as we return to the call to tell you Lord knows what! It's crazy in there...money! sell!

lies! Watch out for store reps with deals that sound sweet! They trick the customers and tell them they can do this and that and the customers get all caught up in the drama and a couple bills later they realize the bill has doubled or tripled and NOW the rep has to explain it all. I was stressed out before leaving that job.

Constantly being berated by pissed consumer via a headset where there insults are screamed into your ears all day long.

Some days I would cry or throw up..it's horrible..horrible..Let's see what corporate does because they know about this stuff so why is it still going on?