Coverage Area
Style and Design

Sprint's coverage area and reception is by far the worst I have ever had.I can't believe a company as large as Sprint...has this crappy service!

I have decent 4G service UNTIL I pull into the parking lot at work, and then it's dropped. Crappy service until I leave work. Sometimes, I'll get texts DAYS after they're sent! WHAT THE &#$@, Sprint!?

You can't do any better than that!? Come on! You charge enough...you'd think you could afford to have better coverage and service!!! It's ridiculous.

I always urge my friends NOT to get Sprint service.As soon as I can, I'll be changing to someone else!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Sprint. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sprint.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Sprint to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sprint?

Comments